Introducing Halo Rise – Bedside Sleep Tracker with Wake-up Light and Smart Alarm
- Sleep smarter, sleep better — Bedside sleep tracker works with the Halo app to measure sleep and provide recommendations on how to improve it.
- Works in the background — Nothing to wear or charge, nothing on your bed. Works silently without disturbing your sleep.
- Built for accuracy — Uses low-energy, sensor technology to track body movement and breathing. Also measures room temperature, humidity and light.
- Wakes you naturally — Wake-up Light simulates the colors and gradual brightening of sunrise. Smart Alarm senses the ideal sleep stage for getting up.
- Halo membership included for a limited time (6 months). — Access to some features in the Halo app may require a Halo membership.
- Works with Alexa — Pair with a compatible Echo device to use as a voice-controlled smart light, hear a sleep summary, wake to music, or set up a Routine.
- Designed for privacy — There’s no camera or microphone. You can easily turn off sleep tracking at any time. Easy to set up — The Halo app will guide you through the simple process.
Note: As a health provider affiliate member or Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases.