Apps have been reviewed by specialists and rated on a range of measures. Categories can be searched according to age, capability, or rating, in categories such as Fine Motor Skills, Games/Motivators, Language, Literacy, Maths/Numeracy, Miscellaneous, Organisation and Independence, Social Skills, Speech and ‘other’.
Personal tablet devices, such as iPads, provide a wonderful opportunity for people with Autism to develop skills in a fun and engaging way.
This website covers topics including:
- How to use an iPad effectively.
- How to support people with Autism using technology.
- Tips for selecting a useful App.
- Therapist reviews of Apps to assist you in choosing the best app for your goal.
- With this information, we aim to empower you with the skills and knowledge to successfully choose the Apps that are most appropriate for a person with Autism.