Access a world of knowledge and control with the Nest Hub Max, placed in the kitchen or somewhere you spend a lot of time.
The main features are to be enabled, with simple voice commands, to:
- Companionship and information – Talk to the intelligent, inbuilt Google Assistant.
- Ask anything – news, directions, traffic, trivia, how something works etc, listen to responses or see high quality videos Announce your reminders, and alerts.
- Add speakers throughout the home to broadcast messages.
- Set and personalise routines for different voices – such as “Good morning” means date, time, news, appointments and who’s visiting today
- View and control your compatible connected home devices such as smart plugs, lights and more from the dashboard or your voice.
- Connect with those that matter most by video or phone.
- “Video call Jane”. Make video calls (via Google Duo) or connect your Telstra mobile number to call from the Hub even when your mobile is turned off.
- Video call with your family, friends and grandkids. Drop into the room with the built-in Nest Cam.
- Check in for a live view and get motion and sound alerts on your phone.
- Check in yourself or set up to allow loved ones to drop in to the room.
- Display and share photos remotely in a whole new light, Always up to date via shared albums that appear.
- “Hej Google, show me photos of my our holiday to Melbourne”.
- Listen to music with symphony quality sound. Note:
Works beautifully out of the box, but rewarding to take time to customise setup and calling;
Print a list of Google assistant commands to get the most out.
You can review and delete your query data whenever you like at myactivity.google.com.