Elegant and reliable wireless Body Composition weight scale easily measures, tracks and shares your fitness data and progress. View your results conveniently on the iHealth MyVitals app. Measure and track nine aspects of your body composition with our medical-grade level body composition scale for a complete understanding of your overall weight.
- Measure, track, and share your weight, BMI, body fat, body water, lean mass, visceral fat rating, muscle mass, bone mass, and daily calorie intake results
- Set goals and keep track of the progress
- Tracks up to 8 unique users
- Supports up to 400 pounds
- Syncs through Bluetooth Smart technology to the free iHealth MyVitals App
- Backlit LED display and clear display in any room
More information about data that may help with improved health awareness:
- You can know if you are healthy for your height. A small number or large number may not necessarily be better.
- It helps you to adjust your lifestyle. The lower the better.
- It determines if your weight may be due to fat. The lower the better.
- It lets you know how much water is in your system and can help you tell if you need to drink more water.
- Lean mass helps gauge how many calories you burn at rest. It can help you know how many calories you need to intake.
Visceral Fat Rating
- This is important to understand how much fat you have in the abdominal wall. You can use this to manage your health and prevent diabetes.
- If you are looking to build muscle, this can show you how much muscle you have now.
- It tells you how much your bones weigh.
Daily Calorie Intake
- Use this to eat the optimal amount of calories you need.