Taking medication is important to manage conditions, maintain health, and prevent incidents such as falls. Up to 70% of people don’t take medication as prescribed.
This product can assist with reminders and taking medication correctly. Features include.
- Monthly, 4 daily dose, medication organizer with red and green coding tracks when the day is done
- A loud talking alarm alerts users up to 4 times daily when it’s time to take medication
- Easy set alarm clock
The MedCenter System is a combination of the MedCenter Organizer and MedCenter Talking Clock.
The MedCenter Organizer is:
- 31 days of pill boxes made for those who take medication multiple times each day.
- An easy set, loud FOUR alarm clock.
- Gives caregivers and loved ones peace of mind.
This works on a date system not day of the week; through research, we discovered that confusion can occur as to what day of the week it is.
Because of this, our system works on a numbering system or “date” rather than the “day of the Week”. MedCenter Organizer: 31 daily pill boxes to organize your medications by the date.
The pillboxes are divided into four daily compartments, morning, noon, evening, and night. Red and Green color-coding on the ends of pillboxes show when daily doses are complete. Easy-open lids on pillboxes allow for easy access to needed medications.